Saturday, June 12, 2010

Starting off vacation the right way.

First night of vacation last night, went out to celebrate my friend Eric's 21st. Met his family and some of his friends and commenced a night of getting him as drunk as can be. Got him 3 mini shots and a 750ml of peppermint schnapps as his gift. He took one shot before even going into the bar. A night of craziness ensued, played flip cup with a table of complete strangers and Bob one of Eric's friends, and Wes Eric's brother. I hit the cup first try all three rounds. Physics FTW. Eric's Mom got me two shots to take with the family. Plus I took several shots with Eric. B-52, sex on the beach, red headed slut, and plenty of beer.
Met some cool people and headed back to Eric's place because I was way too gone to drive. It has been a long time since I have been drunk enough to consider sleeping on the floor comfortable. No hangover though, so that's good. Going to spend the rest of the week reading, watching movies, plays, and hanging out. Not having a schedule rocks. Maybe some fallout 3 if i can get the Xbox360 to hook to the ancient TV. Once it stops raining I might also go for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment