Sunday, August 29, 2010

138

Well this weekend went pretty well! Friday night hung out with Sarah, joey's party got cancelled so we quickly improvised new plans. I took her to spin, a very nice pizza place that has a great atmosphere. We finished reading the little prince and chatted and flirted and such. The night overall was good, I learned quite a bit.
Saturday I took care of the tree branch that fell in our yard, i sawed away at it for a good hour or two, bagged it up for the garbage man, and then set it aside for pickup day. I then worked on my monologue for auditions. Hopeing for the role of Gene in "A devil inside." Sarah came over again to chill and we watched fried green tomatoes. She is a total cutie. I always feel so blessed to have her in my life. Today I worked more on the monologue and ACI classes. Improv rehearsal was cancelled today. I have really bad gas right now, probably from that garlic pizza, literally had to leave the room it was so bad. Good thing i am by myself right now LOL.
Going to meet some friends for drinks tonight and reread my monologue a few more times before bed, work in the morning yippie love the scan room.

No comments:

Post a Comment