my best friend in grade school just graduated med school. Holy shit. I still have one semester of my associates degree left. Well 3 hours actually but i decided to do two electives with the last class for the hell of it.
Still though. I do not even know what i want to do after the associates is finished.
Started considering electrical engineering again but with the economy the way it is i would have no promise of getting hired. Theater would be interesting if i could get a break in, and then someday do film. Film acting to me would be the dream job. It is such a risky jump though. I might after this semester is finished take a semester off of school and just work for a while. Maybe use the freed up time to audition and study Buddhism and read books. I don't know. Got to play it by ear i guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment