Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yay improv!

‎2 Improv workshops! An amazing show! Great friends and company, and getting to ride home with TJ and Susan! Learned a bunch and met a ton of people! Now for rest, and sorting out all the new information! I would say, "Extremely Successful Saturday!"

Susan Messing is a genius!
Jonathan Pitts was too!
and I took Improv workshops from both of them today!!!
No workshop with TJ but saw him perform!

Joy Joy class was very simple and the exercise in there I need to work the most on is, Yes, Thanks for noticing!
Whole body listening was intense, So much we ignore, our senses are truly powerful!
"We lie to our body, but our body does not lie to us!"
Three levels of listening, the two others being character and improver!

Woot!

Super excited to work on all this and get better and try it all out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment