
Today I slept in till 9, then went back to sleep till 10, promised myself I would get up at 11, rolled back over and woke up at 3, said "ok what do i need to do today?" read-off aloud to myself a list of stuff that must be done, but fell asleep during the reading off of the list. Woke up at 4, realized, Oh man I have improv in a half hour! Jumped out of bed and had a marvelous Improv rehearsal.
At first I thought I was being lazy and procrastinating, then I realized I just wanted to start off the day with fun and then move to chores.... hmmm still need to put that laundry in... went to jimmy johns with friends after the show, mmmmm jimmy johns. I swear they are not paying me to advertise in my blog, but they should be. They should be.
Working on the TV and the Xbox, getting the stand set up was quite the puzzle, especially with no real instruction booklet, but I think I figured it out.
I am excited for the show Saturday!
Improv rocks at reducing the stress levels of life, and so does sleep, So I feel pretty good right now, good time to start on those chores I have been putting off. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment