Improv was interesting today, learned a lot, excited to try out the new techniques. Great play as well, I am glad I went to see it. Quite a high level of intensity.
I wish I was better at expressing myself. So much I wanted to ask but couldn't. I just had to get out. I kinda saw it coming. Wanted to do as the saying referred to in the play, but never stated; Expect the worst, hope for the best. There is a ton I dont say. Everything just stays inside. Opening up for me is a ridiculously slow process. Honesty is something I value extremely, this combined with everything else makes me horrible at being romantic. Even though deep down that is what I am inside. Just rarely comes out. I have trust issues I guess. Not expecting this to change anything, just thought you should know.
No comments:
Post a Comment