
Another Great day, (3 in a row!) yard work, laundry, chores and studying tomorrow, some improv (yay!) and then who knows.
Finals this week. Just 2 tests and a monologue.
Lots on the mind, hope I can shut the biological machine down long enough to get some decent sleep.
Not gonna lie, I am super jealous of Tony Starks Lab, if I had technology and resources and smarts like that who knows what I could accomplish.
Its 2010, where in the world are teleporters? Or how about robots to do all the work?
Lets take some of the research and development off of phones and put it towards science and engineering of robots, artificial intelligence, time travel etc.
Alas my childhood dream of having a conversation with true AI might never come to be, yea yea yea, humans are ok, but the human brain forgets... little things, unimportant things, but forgotten all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment