Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Choice Sheet ... check
Resume ........... check
Final Monologue back brain .... check

Last final of the semester. Thinking this semester is going to be straight B's.
Last three semester have been honor roll semesters but not this time. (well if I get the A i think I am hinging on in POS i might still make honor roll. That is a close one though...)
If not this time then next semester.

Really haven't felt attached to the school work lately. Time is approaching again when I have to decide what I want to major in. Or if I even want to continue college at all...

Busy weekend with the show and the going away party and the season finale of lost, and then a Daria watch party Monday. Plus dentist Monday morning... ew dentists... Looking foward to all of that except the dentist.

Next week the plan is to clean my room, office area, and go through all my cloths and pile all the ones I no longer wear or like wearing into a pile to donate to the Salvation army or some charity that wants/needs cloths. To start running again, a mile a day before work. Will most likely start out with a half a mile and work back up. I want to get back to the 6 minute mile. Once Back at the 6 minute mile I will probably start lifting again. I have been informed that there is an indoor track at JCCC. So this winter I need to make sure to stay at it. My body is approaching the point where It is harder to trim off the edges. So hibernating every winter is not going to be applicable anymore.

Longer term over the summer I want to find my own place. Studio apartment somewhere maybe, possibly follow up with the people who said they were interested in having me as a roommate.

One of these days I need to visit the chiropractor. I started to go about two months ago but ditched out because I was scared of what he/she might find. My back is not hurting bad. But it does hurt. Lower to mid-back. Sleeping becomes a hassle because I cannot lay in anyway and be comfortable. Standing and sitting is fine. It is just laying down. Maybe running will help with that.

Kind of a sketch of my plans there. More written out to organize my thoughts for myself really so probably a boring read. Oh well.



1 comment:

  1. Running makes a bad back worse, not better. Yoga, my man! :D

    ReplyDelete